Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Marty Schwartz Acoustic Guitar Bad Moon Rising Lesson

Another Marty Schwartz exclusive acoustic guitar video lesson. Here is another super easy lesson - Marty Schwartz bad moon rising. Just check out some comments from Marty Schwartz students.
Marty....your videos and teaching are great. I'm 56 and decided i want to learn to play a guitar. I see you to be a very patient teacher.You and your videos have helped me so much and i appreciate you and your website.....Thanks again and God bless.......jim  2 weeks ago (june 18,2012) Marty, I used to play drums in a small band years ago and can't play them anymore due to medical issues... so I thought I'd try my hand at guitar. I watched plenty of videos on youtube, but none were as informative and patient as yours. I have ordered your videos for beginners and am learning at a accelerated pace. Thanks for the great lessons and keep the videos coming!!  beep1133 1 week ago (june 25, 2012)

Bad Moon Rising Lesson By Marty Schwartz



Here's The DVD Bundle Link Marty Mentioned
Marty Schwartz Bad Moon Rising

Here are the lyrics if you want to follow along with the Marty Schwartz Bad Moon Rising video lesson. 

JOHN C. FOGERTY - Songwriter
I see the bad moon arising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin'. I see bad times today. 

Don't go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers over flowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Don't go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise. All right!

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. One eye is taken for an eye.

Don't go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

Don't go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

Bad Moon Rising lyrics © CONCORD MUSIC GROUP, INC

No comments:

Post a Comment